Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Mani!


Happy 15th Birthday Mani!!!! Jacobs baby sister Mani turned 15 yesterday and got a cookies and creme cake, with cookies and creme buttercream for her cake this year. The bottom is chocolate cake with cookies and creme buttercream. Brittany helped me design what she would like and she ahd no idea she was getting a cake, It was way fun! Since she doesn't like pink (just like me) we went for some wacky colors. If you can't tell, the white on the bottom are volleyballs. I'm pretty excited about how this cake turned out. I hope Mani had an awesome birthday because this cake was sure fun to do! See you all soon, I have more orders for the next month! :)

Also..... I have to add, yesterday was my moms birthday too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! (She was 31 again this year ;)

2 comments:

Stormy and Spenser said...

Chelsey you are a cake making genius!!

Chelsey said...

haha! Thanks Stormy!! :) I'm having lots of fun!