Monday, October 11, 2010

THE UPDATE!!!

Hi again, Remember me?? haha... :) I know its been awhile, but now I'm here to add a lot of my creations...
I've had a "Transformers Bumble Bee" cake, some Lime Green, Pearl, & Purple cupcakes for a rehearsal dinner, some Oreo truffles for the Buckeye Womens Club, a Birthday Cake for a man who is a dentist, has a background in farming and loves his family and the gospel (each of the tiers), also an "Anniversary gift", and a "1" year old birthday cake for a sweet little girl. September was really busy, but things have slowed down..So Here is the update.

There they all are! I had a lot of fun with all of them! Stay tuned soon for my Grandpa's 75th Birthday cake!!!! Thanks for checkin' in! If anyone needs a cake for their special occasion you can leave a comment or find me on facebook! :) Talk to you again soon.....

No comments: