Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Health Care Benefits

With healthcare, or the lack of, health care coverage being such a hot topic in United States life today and a major topic in the Presidential race, I decided this would be one of the employee benefits that would be interesting to see how companies are changing for their employees. I found one company, Financial Corportation, that is helping their customers, but in this business it is their customers that kind of serve as their employees. They serve their customers by just providing benefits for their companies, which is to help by providing programs that bring efficiency to their customers businesses. These programs include benefits and in this article, they are now providing discounted health care and medical programs and services to their existing customers. This program will offer them 10% -60% decreases to most all of the big medical carriers of any kind. Launching this program will possibly effect 45 million individuals who do not currently have health care.
What an amazing program they are trying to set up. This company saw a need and is putting a plan into effect that will satify the need. This is truly something that would motivate me as their employee or customer, and especially with such a widespread issue. I think they are setting a great example, and maybe not every person will take advantage of this offer, but 45 million people is a huge undertaking and in my opinion would help most morale and stress in many work environments.
Here is the link to read into the finer details. Some of my information was taken straight from the article to get the facts right.
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/dalrada-provide-affordable-healthcare-products/story.aspx?guid=%7B164DCAE6-A038-49BA-81B9-FD8B3A675C23%7D&dist=hppr

4 comments:

Jibsail said...

Dear Chelsey,

That is a very interesting article that you liked in your blog that I am responding to. Your background and title match perfectly and give me a very casual "come as you are" feel. I'm sure you have realized it by now, but their are some typos in your blogs and I don't want to see your great work get marked for something easily fixed like that.

Do you have any personal experiences with HR benefits (assuming you are employed?) It might be a nice way to build some type of bond with your readers.

-Christian

Steve Nash said...

Hi, my name is Jerry Lehr. I like the layout and design of your blog. The lettering can be a little hard to read after a while but I still like it. As for the article, I think it was well posted and good to see that some businesses are trying to lower the cost of health care. Like you said, it will play a big part in the upcoming election.

WenCis35 said...

Hi Chelsey,

I found your blog about the health care issue very interesting. I think that providing health care to employees is a huge motivator so I am sure it will have a good turn-out. The design of your blog looks great!

Looking forward to reading your blogs,

Wendy

Krupesh Shah said...

Hey Chelsey,
I really hope that will happen in future. I work in heath industry I don’t see that will going to happen. That company is talking about to provide the insurance 45 million people who don’t have insurance.

In U.S. roughly 60 million people don’t have health insurance and that company is saying their plan will help ¾ of uninsured people. I think that’s great idea to attract consumer.
I come from India trust me we have better technologies and great equipment here to perform any surgery but health industry is very corrupt.

Heyyy I am not saying any bad about your blog…it just my opinion on the topic….

Krupesh Shah