Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Some more sweet stuff

So I like to make all kinds of sweet stuff, just recently it was Jacob's birthday and I tried making cheesecake for the first time. I tried two different kinds, one was a plain cheesecake that you bake and I think it turned out pretty good, but I can use more practice with that one. I also made a Lemonade Cheesecake because two of the things that Jacob really likes are lemonade and cheesecake, so it was perfect AND it was REALLY good and way easy. Happy Birthday Jacob!! But, Let me know if you'd like the recipe. Anyways, no pictures of those, but just something else I've been working on.

Then a few days later was Jacob's friend Willie's birthday and a week before I had made a big cookie and Willie really liked it, so I told him I could make him one for his birthday and he said, "nah..how about $1,000,000 instead." So when he left I said, well I'll just make him a big cookie with a million dollar bill on it. So... Here it is. He was a good sport and I think it turned out pretty good.

Now, Here is a blast from the past... My little sister Marley had a Hawaiian themed birthday. So we attemped the big cupcakes, with luck the big cupcakes looked more like little tiki huts, so we went with it. Totally lucky.... But I thought they turned out super cute and completely perfect!!! They have little "m"s on them for her name and the flowers and bright colors and we had cupcakes there too. It was really fun, but I thought I'd put them up here as well.









Just more "sweet stuff," and I am having lots of fun!!! Thanks for checking in!




No comments: