Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stormy's Wedding

So better late than never right? I made a wedding cake for Stormy and Spenser to cut into at their reception, and made some Oreo truffles also. They were great (if I do say so myself). I was really excited that Stormy would trust me enough to make something as noticed as the cake at her reception, which was a gorgeous reception. Also a gorgeous bride. I love Stormy. Anyways, her wedding was November 21, 2009. So like I said... now that its March, I should finally get some pictures put up. The theme was the movies and Hollywood, which was such a FUN idea. So the cake has red stars (which was one of her colors), the spotlights, some movie reels, and other fun movie stuff. I totally loved making it. Also, the truffles were a big hit, also colored with her colors....Red, Black, and White. Anyways... Here are a few pictures of the cake, truffles, and the set up at the reception. Thanks for letting be a part of your special day Stormy!!! I also have to add that my friend Cody made the cake topper for me! He did great, but I am the one who added the "bling" to it. He needed me to be sure of that part. haha. THANKS CODY!

1 comment:

Stormy and Spenser said...

I loved it sooo much! THANK YOU! You are awesome! I love the picture of us too :) I miss you chels!