Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ralph and Orlene's 60th Anniversary cake

Ralph and Orlene are a great couple who Jacob and I play cards with weekly, it is one of our favorite times of the week!! So much fun! They just had their 60th Wedding Anniversary and I jumped on the opportunity to make their cake. They love chocolate, so the bottom and top tier are all chocolate with chocolate frosting, they loved it. The middle is yellow cake with white frosting. I had a lot of fun making this cake. I got to try new things.. and I think it turned out good and I also learned a lot. The top tier has (edible) pearls beads all over it, and the bottom tier has the cool lined pattern with the pearl beads, almost looked like a cushion. Anyways.... I'm excited that it turned out and the party was great. It was definitely a busy Saturday of deliveries and parties, not to mention all the crazy days making it before then. But anyways, the sweets continue!! :)




1 comment:

Stormis said...

Chelsey!! This cake is soo cute! You did such a great job!!!