Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Wedding Cake

I did it, I made my first wedding cake!! I am very pleased with how it turned out, even though the week was super busy. The daughter of a friend of my moms was getting married, so my mom was over the food (which was AMAZING, if you were wondering).. I did the cake, and we kind of helped set up, either way... it was busy but good. I'm so excited that it turned out and that the bride LOVED it, I was glad she had something that she chose and loved.



We cut it all, it was sad.... but it sure tasted good (not to brag or anything). :) Anyways.... I'm glad its done, but it was so fun to get to do!

Now... My mom has requested a cake for Mothers Day! Easy enough.... I'll have pictures up after that day. Everyone, here is a forewarning....MOTHERS DAY is MAY 9! Its early enough that now there is no excuse for waiting til the last minute! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to ALL the wonderful Moms!! I don't know what I would do without mine!

No comments: